Monday, April 6, 2009

He Cheated on You? Surprise Surprise. That's Life.. Gay Life.

I read a lot of blogs.

AJ's Ramblings is actually one of the more popular ones because his entries are short, easy to read and charming. He recently found out his boyfriend was cheating on him.

Read his devastation here.

You can actually trace his blog back to when he had a girlfriend, got kicked out of his house, got beat up and first had sex ... it's addicting.

I found another blogger who is 29 and has decided that he can no longer suppress his sexual desires. He just started writing and it's already so good. I commented saying that he has a lot to experience and discover the emotional roller coaster that is gay awesomeness.

Basically the stuff that AJ is experiencing right now. His goal is to experience it all within a year before he turns 30. I love it. It's like gay life FAST FORWARD!

==

I feel sort of mean because I'm not sympathizing for AJ. I can only point at him and say, A-HAH! I knew it, I knew it... then shrug my shoulders and pat him on the back, virtually and offer him cookies. "Only suffer for a day AJ and then move on. One day." That's what my mom would say.

I predict that they're going to get back together. New gays are very forgiving... they need each others support; comfort... and love is rare.

==

A friend of mine also discovered that his boyfriend was "sleeping with the community" for an entire month before he found out. *sigh*

I feel like those who experience infidelity understand the emotional damage and mental suffering that's involved. And better/mature later relationships are created because of it. Experienced lovers may be guarded, damaged, difficult, careful... but they make less mistakes.

My first boyfriend said to me, "once a cheater... always a cheater." We were 19 at the time, his words affected me. But I disagree. Once you hurt someone you love, once someone you love hurts you... you become stronger, better... and the less likely you are to make the same mistakes again- being tempted, taking love for granted and/or leaving your heart unprotected.

You have become... an EVOLVED GAY!! 10 Million Experience Points! Pew pew pew!

Unless... there is a deeper issue- a void in your soul. Unless there is a pattern in your failed relationships, like a morbidly obese American Super Sizing their meal everyday etc. etc. then we have a problem... you have an addiction.

==

If I ever got serious with anyone I would say, "please don't cheat on me, tell me you want an open relationship." It was spare both of us the pain. Don't hide the boy, share him.

Do I want an open relationship? No, the only temptations I have are from my straight boy crushes... we'll have to make an agreement.

Let's be honest, if the straight boy is acting curious, you'd be an idiot not to teach him the ways.

=X

==

I haven't seen the 19 year old for a while. I feel like the beginning part of dating has ended and frankly we may be getting a bit bored. Eh- letting it take its "natural course." But his age is becoming more apparent in many ways.

The giant pilloraffe he got me has (temporarily) replaced my need for night time company. I fall asleep much quicker. I love it.

==

We make mistakes. We learn. Just don't get addicted to the poison.

And ID LOVE for you to prove me wrong. Show me a monogamous inexperienced gay couple in their early to mid twenties hitting their year mark and I will raise my eyebrow in pure skepticism (and jealously).

8 comments:

Jeff Wu said...

You like straight/curious boys? Check out craigslist. There's an unusually high number of straight and curious boys on there. Maybe you should hit them up =P

letopho said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
letopho said...

Oh Dude.
I've done that. Never again.

Because I fell for the guy.

http://letopho.blogspot.com/2008/06/box.html

I prefer curious friends.

dannie said...

it's a horrible aspect to gay life knowing that guys do cheat. hope i find someone who really will be as commited as i am.

p said...

That's so awful! Maybe it makes you stronger to experience something like that, but that's if it doesn't mess you up in the process. I can't deal with that and that's almost precisely why I've been and probably will be nearly celibate for the longest time.

I can't stand the idea of hurting somebody so bad, let alone being hurt, myself. I strongly disagree that you have to cheat or be cheated on to experience life, straight, gay, whoever, and I will definitely go Catholic-condemnation on cheaters, like the emotional girl that I am inside!!

J said...

its a horrible aspect of any relationship, guys arent the only ones who cheat, chicks do it too

letopho said...

It seems to me like I have become a pessimist.

X: I think you're right, I may talk like I'm stronger, but I guess I did get messed up in the process.

>.<

letopho said...

by pessimist... i mean cynical.