His name is Paul Dateh....
*swooon*
And even sexier when I saw him on concert.
==
Ken Hirai
Is a conundrum. He's 100% Japanese.
This video makes me laugh. The scrawny model girls are so hungry, they keep licking inedible objects. And Ken's voice doesn't match his face... it's like someone grabbed his balls and said, "SING IN JAPANESE BITCH OR I'LL CUT THEM OFF I SWEAR!"
But he's so pretty.
==
I'm feeling this shift in popular music.
Everything is becoming danceable/electronic ... even R&B.
I would add Chris Brown's "Forever," but he beats women.
Monday, April 6, 2009
My New Boyfriend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Paul Dateh is dope!
I've only ever liked 1 Ken Hirai song; Pop Star. Luckily, he's nice to look at.
I totally agree with you and the music shift... and I'm digging it.
BTW, I am currently OBSESSED with Jesse McCartney! ... just felt like this was a good time to mention.
paul dateh is sexy on the mic and on the violin rawrr!!
Post a Comment