On Friday my folks invited me out to The Boiling Crab.
My mom is a savage. She tore up the crab with her hands and ate ALL of the insides!
And.. wow, there were a lot of cute Asian boys there. Thank goodness I had a bib.
==
The Movie "Knowing" with Nicolas Cage was pretty good, considering how much I lowered my expectations. It was very M.Night ShamalamadingDong in a bad way. If I were with my friends we would have been laughing because Nicolas cage was almost as bad as MarkyMark in "The Happening." It's really hard to do these types of disaster movies because they take themselves so seriously, yet cast such horrible actors.
My dad was on the edge of his seat, he loves these types of movies... hmm.. me too.
==
You should hang out with your parents more, you're lucky enough to have them.
Unless they pushed you to become a doctor/lawyer/engineer, those selfish assholes can go to hell for wanting you to succeed financially/intellectually and suppressing your creative nature and real identity.
Haha. No seriously, just for a day.
==
I got a postcard from Japan today and it made my day.
==
Fashion Police
"I'm sorry, we don't have a phone available for your particular taste... you might want to try the gardening section of home depot."
==
I found a great new blog. "OK, I'm Gay. Now What?"
I love it.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Just Kicking it With the Folks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My parents did exactly what you mentioned above, but I do still like hanging out with them. My dad's a perv and my mom says bitchy things about strangers.
----------
Ugh... crocs.
Post a Comment