I stopped reading Craigslist a long time ago because it was getting old...
"I want you to FUCK me from behind! Straight acting only. White ++++"
It wasn't funny anymore. Then my friend send me the ad below:
==
At the suggestion of my friend, I decided it was time to jump back into dating after one year of absence.
Me:
Single, Hispanic&Asian, male who is seeking an Asian or White guy for something casual/nonchalant, like a cup of tea (I don't drink coffee) or a movie. My interests include reading everything from wikipedia to classic works of literature, jogging in the spring rain, yelping about my favorite restaurants, and spending quality time w/ nature. My demeanor is reserved/shy/a tad "socially awkward," but once I open up, I'm a blast of personality and wit. My looks are fluctuating, sometimes I feel like a mess and in rare days do I feel comfortable within my own skin. I guess this is still part of being a teenager (lol). I'm 5'9ish, slim, tan, dark brown eyes/hair. I have two conspicuous tattoos that I acquired during my first year of undergrad. Speaking of school, I studied international studies: political science at UCSD last year and I still plan to complete my degree.
You:
I'm mostly attracted to White or Asian guys but I wouldn't discriminate if there was truly a connection with somebody (it is my belief that love is color blind). Be around 19-30, somewhat fit, in school/graduated, conscientious about the world we live in, and charismatic. If things go horribly wrong (no mutual attraction) I would like to be on friendly terms. People that use the words "str8acting," "retarded (in a pejorative sense)," best not answer my ad.
I have more pictures (they may be misleading...hahaha) that I would exchange and then things can go on from there. Please respond w/ a picture (not all gay guys are shallow). I like to envision whom I'm writing to.
P.S. Extra points for those who can identify the man on my pic attached : - )![]()
==
Are you shitting me?! I love this guy already.
One problem: he's 19. Oh fuck.
No, I promised myself not to meet boys off craigslist ever since James.
...but a cup of tea wouldn't hurt right? Fuck.
I'm going to respond.
==
What about the 19 year old behaviorist? I don't think he likes me anymore. :\
==
Ugh.. where are the interesting 25 year olds?


4 comments:
you seem to like playing with danger (19 year olds)
other 25 year olds are dating 19 years old. don't discriminate, lovah, give the by a chance and maybe y'all will hit it off! :o)
i'm 29 and my girl's 23 :D in a few years, it won't matter. go for it! (he's cute)
i'm dating a 19 yo!!! and i'm 23..dang. >.>'''
Post a Comment