안녕하세요
An nyoung ha seh yo!
Korean Girls!? They differ by hair style! So Many to choose from(Gee)
Or one of these Korean Boys... which hairless twink do you liiiiiie? (Shinee)
Or Korean Craig David (Wheesung)
Or Korean boy on Crack (SeugRi)
Or Buff Wet Korean (Tae Yang)
Do you see my camio? I'm the dude with the fake glasses.
or Korean on wings (Bi)
or Tall Skinny Korean in S&M (Bi)
Black and White Korean (Se7en)
or English Learning Korean (Se7en with Lil Kim)
Friday, April 3, 2009
What Korean Do You Like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
안녕!
Man it took me awhile to get through your post...
Wheesung is the catchiest in this selection. I have a difficult time telling who's the best musically because of so much synthesizing (I'm not a huge fan of it).
Coreo-wise Prayer easily tops it for me. =]
Cutest.. perhaps Shinee.
Hottest? Take a big guess.
Anyways, regarding my post, you WISH that photo was related to the FML clips I took!
i love Girl's Generation's Gee song! Minho <3
Se7en is looking really good with the new hair, but i keep seeing SeungRi cuz he's dressed all formal
Shinee's Amigo is a good song too.
TaeYang is always my #1 lol
have you heard of the Korean version of the Pussycat Dolls? They're called 'After School'
I'm diggin Se7en, but...
TAEYANG FTW!!!
everyone loves kpop. it's 11th commandment.
i might have to go back through when i get up in the morning, but i like se7en, just not english learning se7en, though i do like the song. the video just feels kinda off.
Post a Comment