Hilarious! This ad is definitely promoting Same Sex Marriage because it's SO funny!
"I'm a doctor who might have to obey my Hippocratic oath."
"My organization might lose its government funding due to its discriminatory practices."
"My child will be taught things, and I am too ineffectual a parent to teach them anything of my own."
Are these really the best reasons they could come up with?
==
My mom said that I have bad skin because I haven't had sex with a woman yet. Something about hormones.
Good try mom.
5 comments:
LMAO Oh god that is so hilarious!
LOL, yes it is. Your mom is hilarious, my mom only makes digs at my eating habits.
What are you using? I'm always looking for anything that doesn't require another $$$ trip to the dermatologist.
you should always listen to your mum, even if it means doing disguisting things! haha
Hah. That's great... last time I was home my mom asked me "Well what is it you like about guys?" I turned bright red, because I damn well wasn't telling her the things that immediately ran through my head.
hahahah oh moms
Post a Comment