San Francisco is an amazing city... I guess that's why I've been going there so often recently.
Thursday.
Got lost in San Francisco. But then Will found us and we had Frjtz in the Mission.
The Cashier suggested- Pears, Cheese, focaccia bread. Delicious. What made it even more delicious was that it was 7 dollars with a dessert and ice tea!
Will inspires me... and made me realize how cynical I've become. That's what life does to you, huh?
Friday.
When ever Sandy comes up to San Jose, she invites me out to GOOD Vietnamese food. Last time was Banh Xeo. This time it was Bun Bo Hue! Central Vietnamese food rocks! We went to her favorite place, but it was okay.. the broth was too clean. I need a lot VietNam dirt in my noodle dishes.
Then off to the Castro. I borrowed a flask.... and wow, what a brilliant idea. Like an unemployed bastard, I asked for a free soda, then snuck into the bathroom where I poured in my middle shelf vodkah! Better than drinking in the car.
My shirt is ridiculously blue. Carl said that I was the first good gay friend he made in the bay area. And of course, now he's leaving for New York. Bastard. He sort of completes a social circle and =/ Ugh, and just when we've warmed up to each other... he departs... to better things.
Hey Alexander Chen, you've been photobombed by LETOPHO at Lime!
I knew it was you!
Saturday
Sandy dragged me everywhere.
Breakfast in the Mission and the Lao New Years Festival at the Civic Center.
I ran into this girl and we both acknowledged each other, "Um.. hey how do I know you??"
"From the last night, the Castro?"
Wow... ooops, this is why I take pictures.
The San Francisco Main Library, back to the Mission and the Sisterhood of Perpetual Self Indulgence... something was going on.
We had a picnic in Dolores park- Watched hipsters dance to electronica while smoking pot and hating on each other. "*Scoff* he's been listening to Justice for an hour.... *scoff, those jeans aren't tight enough... *scoff* I need a Cigarette" All while pushing back their untrimmed bangs. *SCOFFF*
And then we drove to the top of a hill where Sandy's friend had a plot in a community garden.
Ended the trip with terrible El Salvador food, apparently pupusas taste better deep friend.
ooooo.. baby Strawberries.
Monday
Carl, Suegol and I celebrated Monday at the new Bar on Church.
Has anyone seen his balls? They seem to be missing.
I know skinny jeans are in, but good lord... his sperm count must have depleted! Not even the new iPod Shuffle will fit in there.
I drank too much for a Monday. I bought a round, but both Carl and Suegol weren't feeling their drinks... so I drank them. Hmm... Jack in Box's new Sirloin sliders are to die for.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
A lot of San Francisco
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haha. love the soda trick.
and those skinny jeans. oh dear. god gave us skinny jeans, for which i'm grateful. but he also said "don't take it too far".
ew the skinny jeans...
OMG! That is too funny. I can't believe you were there. Sorry I was too drunk to notice. Hope to see you at A-List again.
~A
my gosh those jeans are like painted on. i love skinny jeans but not THAT skinny.
Post a Comment