Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mobile Uploads III

Mobile Uploads I
Mobile Uploads II

If I don't have my Camera... I have my phone.

I Hang

She smokes while she sits on her dog's bed... she's buzzed

He smokes, while he sips on a Jamba Juice after the Gym... it's so "Sex in the City"


We stand, while we wait for Hip-hop Class to Begin... it looks easy.


I Eat.. fancy



I Eat Here because there are pictures and strawberries on my pizza.


I look good in your jacket you never wear.


I don't know if it's worth buying... so I text my friends for fashion advice

"No, everyone has that, and yes."

I think this store is a Mess


Only in San Jose


It says: he lost 66 lbs. Looks more like he put on a t-shirt and is standing next to a girl. I don't think you need a trainer to do that.


It says: "Chubs Gone Wild. A Party for Big Guys and Their Admirers." Are they wearing t-shirts and standing next to girls?

2 comments:

d said...

haha. love ur last comment. nice one.

Anonymous said...

LOL.
Piggies Yum!
How does strawberry pizza taste?
I wish dress shirts fit me.
Probably why they closed less than a year after opening.
Chubs gone wild. Haha.