
It's interesting how people come and go from our lives, yet never do they go without leaving a mark.
I guess, when searching for friends you keep people who manage "not to bore you." The close friends you pick from now on really do match your values & life style. And good friends are hard to find through a crowd of kids that have grazed your shoulder without catching your attention...
But it's sad to me how friends can go when their needs no longer match yours, when what they got out of the friendship initially changed after some incident, or when their life takes them somewhere else...
I guess, that's why I take pictures and turn them into gifts in hopes that I left a mark on them.
I am ridiculously sentimental.
Good Luck in New York Carl.
==
Now I can get back in shape. No more Nacho and Buffet Adventures! *sad face*
Last Carl & Chris' TOTALLY NACHO ADVENTURE! For a little bit.
Category: Sports Bar Nachos
11 bucks and delicious!
Carl remembered eating here a long time ago. He remembered it was really good and his memory served him well. Delicious. I'll let the picture do the talking.
Pete's Tavern in San Francisco. A Macho Nacho!... though there wasn't enough meat. A major negative.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Leaving a Mark
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i've been feeling that way too. in how people leave a mark in your life, maybe without knowing it, then disappear as though nothing ever happened. it's kinda sad.
Post a Comment