Friday, July 2, 2010

Pride 2010

This year was probably one of my best SF Prides. It was impromptu, relaxed yet efficient!

Left LA at Saturday at noon arrived at Gilroy by 4pm and in SF an hour early for dinner.



Grabbed some Japanese food and had an entertaining time with a Korean waitress who reminded all of us of the girl from "My Sassy Girl," drunk bitch.


We order a beer for her per her suggestion and he downed the pint, flipped her glass over and napkined her mouth while us wienies were still sipping.


She told us a slew of stories from her messy past. Love this girl, gave her huge tip, but she gave us sake on the house.




My Bay Area Boys. Love


We realized that we were going to Club Papi and needed to do a quick work out just like when we went to Fresh when we went to 24 Hour fitness right before clubbing.


Last time Joe and Eric were at Club Papi on Cinco de Mayo there was raunchiness everywhere... their return was on the todo list.



*gasp*


They had free tacos and salsa dancing upstairs. I grabbed the last one from the taco lady.


Club Papi was nothing out of the ordinary. Go-go boys, drinks, etc. We bought nachos and a hotdog. Joey pinch the garnish on the hotdog and exclaimed, "WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE NACHOS?!" *plastered*

Hmm.. shooting in the Castro? not surprised, Pink Party is a clusterfuck.


SUNDAY PRIDE, but FIRST Vietnamese Lunch.


Gay friends roll call:
High School Best Friend/Post College Best Friend/College Roommate/San Jose Youtuber Good Friend



My group was tired and checked out- leaving me alone to roam pride INDEPENDENTLY! YAY!

OH SHIZ TiggahTigz. Love his blog. Very XXX =X. Last year I was too shy to say hi. Not anymore!!!


While crazies piled up to see the Backstreet Boys, I went to the API Section and watched the Rice Rockettes!




Berkeley Gays


Nick. He has this amazing simple necklace that I want. the one with the stones lined up. Please let me know if you find something similar.


Rice Rockettes! They blew me away with their amazing performance! Wonder Girls, BOA, and other songs... sheer high heel talent.



Why hello there Marijoy Tabatsoy and Chi Chi Cago, your performance made my day.


San Jose Gays. Danster and his boy. Those two have an absurd amount of adventures together. He provides me with lots of to-dos!




Didn't really try to look for anyone because it was so crowded. It just let fate let me discover old friends. I texted a friend asking him where he was and he responded, "Pizza." I think he was drunk in Dolores park.

The Hip Hop section of pride was my good bye. Excellent.


And I was home by 1AM on Sunday. Dang SON. Jimmy and his posse drove me up, but I have no pics =[

*edit*
I just realized that it's been a year since I ran into Ern and Sam and informed them that I may need a place to stay in LA. Wow. So much time has passed!


Finally ended June with Pride. And now July... River Rafting tomorrow morning, must sleep.

2 comments:

The Starving Stylist said...

now that is how you celebrate priiiiiiiiide. can't wait for vancouver pride this end of july!



www.thestarvingstylist.com

Unknown said...

Happy Pride! Glad u made it up to SF.

~A