Life would be a lot different if we had full control.
I had the serious case of the Mondays and work was utterly difficult because of all the thoughts and feelings running through my body. I really really hate it. But I think I managed to grab the steering wheel.
Initially I came home to an empty house, but Ern stormed in with an idea: let's go out. We played dress up and headed to La Cita in downtown for their Gay night - Mustache Mondays.
Wear what ever you want, be who ever you want to be.. no one gives a fuck. Ern had 3 jump suits from his work laying around so we accessorized. I was wearing 3D glasses so all the stares that we got, all the chuckles that I heard were filtered by the frames on my face that I had stolen from the theater. The boys loved my outfit, probably because they put it together for me...Project 321 Runway. Fierce.
There were tons of attractive people of color and music that made me throw my limbs in the air, bump and grind and hop around.
They didn't have any specials, but the bartender rewarded our spirit with pure alcohol and a splash of what ever mixer. Some folks complimented us, another person asked if we were a troop. I replied, "we are just having fun."
I'm Michelle from Destiny's Child - always two steps behind.
3 comments:
when is your gospel album coming out michelle? i know you've been practicing alone in the bathroom.
I am obsessed with the cinching at the waist look...for both guys and girls!
~A
this is so fucking beyond awesome...michelle was m fave btw
Post a Comment