Me ruining Jimmy's cover of Wonderwall with "harmonizing." Sorry Jimmy. :P
May I declared to be Messy May. After blogging about pride I realized I just finished a Jam-Packed June... seriously non stop moving. For July, I'm excited to say that I hope it to be Jubilant July.
This month I would like to rediscover things that make me happy- I am going to start swimming at the neighborhood pool in the AM to get my swimmer toned body back. I'm going to bring back sheet music to re-teach myself piano on Jimmy's keyboard. And of course, this month, I need to go to the beach. I also want to try drawing stuff... I feel like I lack that artistic substance.
Yesterday I was in the office with my parents. My mom was watching Korean dramas and my dad was checking emails while I was blogging. My dog was leaning next to me. I thought to myself, I could be at a club right now, but why would I ever want to leave this carpet floor? Plus I was tired from the drive up from LA and from my dad showing me 350+ pictures from his trip to Canada.
July started with an all you can eat Korean BBQ with my favorite coworkers. Or what's left of them as folks from my company keep leaving. The "natural order of thing" - It's just that time where folks move on from the agency. I popped some fiber pills to help with the digestion.
Today was an exciting day with River Rafting on the American River. Something that I've done with Alysia practically every year since high school. Tomorrow I shall watch the fire works behind my house. Lots of stories to tell about how we got thrown over twice into the river and how we managed to hit every rock in the river because the rapids were treacherous. Well, I guess that's all I was gonna say. Pictures soon.
Jubilant July. I'm ready for you.
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Jubilant July
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
can you name next month Ass August??
wow...you guys can sing huuh...not bad not bad hahaha... ops i wanna swim!!! but i gotta learn with the kids at the pool first... haha
Post a Comment