Saturday, July 31, 2010
Free Love
There are 6 boys in my bed and the slats gave way and my mattress fell to the ground resulting a large gay shriek followed by laughter from everyone. I built it myself from IKEA.
Last night our huge group found ourselves at PopStarz at the factory. There was a 90's music dance floor that dedicated itself to a little Genie in a bottle, Bye bye bye, Vengabus, I Feel like a Women, and the macarena, which I shamelessly engaged in. It felt like I was karaoke night clubbing (AMAZING).
Not too drunk, I found myself flirtatious- "accidentally" exposing these exhibitionist photos I had recently taken. I kissed a friend, a boy I dated in the past, a boy that I was sort of dating (kinda) and a hot Indian boy from Berkeley who I always run into. "I have to go, but let's kiss," he stated. I leaned forward for a taste- the curry was spicy, I was offered seconds and then he disappeared. I wish I knew he was gay in college, would have had fun with that... I love Bollywood.
I'm rethinking my no make out at the club policy which I broke recently. But what about these cute friendly kisses? Flirtatious, quick, delicious, not regretful kisses to go around. I logged these kisses in my moleskine black book and thought- this is free love. This is fun, this feels great and to be tied down, to have to deal with jealousy and emotions would be an added stress that I don't want to carry (right now).
Free love - I'm attracted to you. Let's enjoy the night. Let's touch and experience new sensations. Experiment with my unfamiliar body. Excite. - This idea is 180 from my previous emo entries about drifting and desiring some sort of connection. I do desire love and I realize as of last night that it doesn't need to come from just one person. So I take it back Jimmy, I don't want a boyfriend I want to engage in offering my body, my energy, my spirit to folks who find me valuable and make connections beyond friendship but before partnership.
Today is the last day of Jubilant July and this epiphany completes my journey in discovering what currently makes me happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
that's a silly policy that mustn't be followed any longer.
@_@
so what you're saying is that you're going to be slutty. i get it. slut.
:)
Post a Comment