This morning I got out of bed at 6:40 and got my lazy ass to the neighborhood pool and did a complete work out:
- 500 Warmup
- 300 Kick (Free, Breast, Fly)
- 100 Breast
- 50 Free sprint
- 200 buoy (Breast arms, free arms)
- 100 warm down
And now I'm here with 30 minutes to get ready for work.
What I'm grateful for is a highly metabolizing body (which is quickly crashing), but the minute I jump into a pool, "muscle memory" kicks in and all of a sudden my tummy sucks in and my shoulders broaden as if someone pressed a button.
I should keep this up. So today is swim success day 1.
I also renewed my 24 hour fitness membership. Because I've completed my 3 year contract, my membership is $50 a year moving forward. HOLLA! (I really don't understand folks who pay 60+ a month for a gym. I consider your decision wasteful and idiotic.. "Oh the machines are nice, the lockerroom is clean, the people are hot" STFU it's A FUCKING GYM you plastic you moron!! arg). So I best follow Sam to the gym when he invites me. I want bigger titties, so hello benches.
Sorry if I burned your eyes with that photo. Just wanted to see progress... and be more of an exhibitionist. =X No underarm bush this time, but just aggressive white legs.
6 comments:
It's a good start but I guess it's still a long way to go to burn off your fat.
What happens to your motto "pudge is a new six pack"?
gurllllll stop being a creepster in mah room
@P Pudge is definitely still the new 6 pack! I never mentioned wanted abs.. just boobies.
@ChungkingExpressions psh, that's where the magic happens.
Hey letopho,
It's been a while since I've stopped by your blog. Keep up the good work! There's some positives and some negatives when it comes to exhibitionism...it just depends on whether or not you let the negatives bother you. Just do whatever makes you happy..and comfortable. Just know that when it's out there...well...it's out there.
I kind of agree when you say...
"Maybe because it's not that naughty.. i'd consider it a funny photo. Or is it the excitement of knowing assuming that someone maybe getting off by your image? I guess these naughty photos are sort of a confidence booster. It makes sense... it feels great knowing that folks find your photo interesting *slash* arousing enough to circulate." but there are other reasons why I, personally, do it..and I'm sure other exhibitionists do it for various reasons.
Just remember, don't let people confuse exhibitionism with um...slut-ism? haha Take care!
best,
tiggah
mama like...
nice body, boy!
Post a Comment