Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summertramp DTLA Waterpark 2010

This event could only be described in bullet points (or I'm just that lazy)
  • Take a dive bar with a huge parking lot.  
  • Cover the lot with turf. 
  • Put in an above ground pool.
  • Install a giant water slide.  
  • Give out waterguns
  • Get Vitamin water to give out free Vitamin Water
  • Get a food truck to give out free tacos
  • Get two guys with their asses hanging out to serve jello shots
  • Have free alcohol from noon -1PM
  • Hire an amazing DJ
  • Have Grindr advertise
  • Have Mr.Black advertise
  • Donate the proceeds to some non-profit with the letters LGBT in it...
....and you have Summertramp.
Can you spot my underarm bush?  No apologizes this time, it's a pool party.
I brought my underwater disposable camera so you'll see those pictures like next year.

Down the street was the American Apparel factory store.  We felt like we were at a rooftop party in New York.  But that's the thing about LA, you can be anywhere.. and still be in LA.  I guess that's why a lot of movies are shot here.

When I got home, I rushed to the bathroom.  I think the communal pool gave me dysentery.

2 comments:

thwany said...

it looks like one big urinal

Luuworld said...

who's that guy in the green tank top? SEXY eyes!