Monday, April 20, 2009

Problem Solved

The 19 Year Old told me about some muscle dude with an MBA and nice butt that likes him. He told me he likes him back etc etc.

And for some strange reason, I felt a rush of jealousy. Like when your body gets warm and your heart beats irregularly.

I couldn't understand why I was reacting in such a way until my friend told me that I had feelings for him. Me? Have feelings for the 19 Year Old?!? No...

I just liked the attention the 19 Year Old was giving me. He made me feel attractive while I felt uncomfortable and awkward in my own skin. (You know.. my awkward twenties)

"Those.. are feelings Chris."

An epiphany. My friend was right... though I brushed them off as trivial, they were indeed a sort of "feeling" that I had for the 19 year old... and this is why I was getting jealous.

Well, with that mystery solved. I took a shower and got over it. Problem solved. Stupid Dangerous 19 year old.

I'm Feeling Rin on the Rox. Go Bay Area Asian American Talent:

2 comments:

dannie said...

how did you get over it so easily. or have you not?

letopho said...

im controlling how sensitive I am. I know he's just being a careless slutty 19 year old.

I fall too easily to sweet words.

Under the circumstances, this one is easy to get over. But I still love Raffy, the giant pillow he got me. <3