Friday, April 24, 2009

It is Written

I just watched Slum Dog Millionaire.

I don't believe in Destiny, but I like pretending.

==

I like to buy lotto tickets with the numbers included in my fortune cookie.

==

I just applied to be a barback at a night club. In hopes of eventually being a bartender.

==

I wrote a note on the back of my receipt and handed it to a bus boy. It said, "Yo, I think you're cute." Aaron witnessed this and told me he was embarrassed for me and we dashed out of the restaurant.

==

While watching American Idol, I drank out of a glass I thought was mine. When I looked inside the glass, there was mold floating around. I didn't feel nauseous.

==



Quest Crew is so Pretty.

4 comments:

Luuworld said...

it's cool- i love that you wrote that thing on the receipt. people should do things like that more often. i don't have the guts. it's a pity

Godfrey said...

aww. i wish you had stayed. that's such a cute way to meet someone. :)

dannie said...

you're so ballsy! i'm not surprised =P

bryantomato said...

yay randomness!

@Luuworld - exactly