Who knew Chevy's had a happy hour until 7pm in the Cantina- 3 Dollar Margaritas and 3 dollar appetizers. Brilliant.
As I showed the waiter my ID, he exclaimed, "OHH Mr.LeKwon! Do you remember me?" Hmmm, he was Hispanic and had a mustache, looked about 38, "I don't think so......?"
"I am the attendant at your High School."
Good lord, that was 6 years ago and this fella still remembers me?! "Ah yes, was it because I was always late!?"
"No, I just remember you."
Oh man.
I guess among the Nguyens and the Chavezs, my last name stood out. :T
===
Cuddle Buddy.
So, I have a cuddle buddy. It's a bit strange, but comforting. Strange because it's a mutual understanding that we don't like each other like that with out the need of FRIEND BOMB comments, yet we are okay holding each other as we sleep.
I guess, because we're not attracted to one another, there is no "temptation" to fight. Which is great to keep me from being a little whore. I also think it helps that we have similar philosophies when it comes to hooking up and dating. Plus he claims to be the type of guy that "guys fall in love with." Just cuz he said that, I probably won't fall in love with him, Easy.
Heh, I no longer stand alone in the idea of platonic cuddling... but we'll see how "weird things may get." Joe argues, cuddling- there has to be some SORT of attraction. My attraction is body heat and a man pillow.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
cuddle buddies are great. cuddle away!
aww cuddle buddies are awesome!! especially during these cold nights.
um...sounds like your old hs attendant had some sort of crush on you?
Post a Comment