Monday, January 5, 2009

2009 - Less Clingy, More Chingy

It's so easy to be to be comfortable with your life: complacent.
But that's terrible.

==

The holidays are over and my head is finally sitting straight on my shoulders. Yesterday, I deleted a phone number. Today, I unsubscribed from a blog and wrote a postit note to stick on my monitor: ONLY 1 HOUR ON AIM/GMAIL/GOOGLE BLOG READER.

Yesterday, I researched grad schools.

==

My boys and high school friends are distracted by their own lives. My parents are out partying. My job at the law firm is done.

Where does that leave me? At home to further psychoanalyze myself... and to actually apply for things.

==

I am clingy. Though, I'd rather be Chingy... RIGHT THURRR.



Clingy to boys who love/d me. Clingly to my cliques. Clingly the "good old days." Especially now since I haven't created anything new... all i can do is reminisce in my four wall prison.

This is my problem:

I hold on too tightly.
==



Ahh yes, but a lot of folks act like it is... or rather HOPE that it is.

More Resolutions.
==

2009, I pray that you're better. But in order for that to happen, I need to stop being so clingy to what was... and be more CHINGY to what will be! (But without the degradation of women)

Step One: Walk to the Coffee Shop with Laptop
Step Two: Fill out Therapy forms
Step Three: Update Resume
Step Four: Buy New 2009 PLANNER!

1 comment:

dannie said...

those are good resolutions. goodluck with them :]