The opposite of love is not hate; it's indifference.
Hate is a derivative of love.
Nothing hurts more than apathy... at least when you hate, there are feelings involved.
==
A friend said some interesting things regarding boys including the above quote...
Slut or Not to Slut? That is the question.
Simply put- Just do it, but don't regret it. And others shouldn't hate you for it. Unless it was with their boyfriend. Which seems to be an issue in our "community." But my friend has no sympathy for those who complain about not being able to find love when they don't let love happen (because their too busy sucking/fucking on the first night out.)
My friend said he had a list of guys he's been with... and had issues with remembering half of their names. I said, I had a list and I put them into categories, "YOU HAD ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO CATEGORIZE THEM?!" Well... at least I know their names!
My friend also told me that he didn't need sex anymore. I laughed and responded, "I say the same thing... but I have a feeling you mean it more than me." We're probably jaded by our past unashamed sexcapades.
My friend said that he's the type of guy that boys fall in love with. (HAH!) And I thought to myself... I'm the type of guy that becomes your friend. =T Which is just fine with me.
==
I found a CD labeled: "SHOW NO ONE" on the top of my family computer. It was my handwriting. I popped it in my computer and I found... you guessed it. Pictures in the shower... funny thing- it wasn't pictures of me in the shower. =X
God, I'm so careless.
==
Being 19
I was chatting with this 27 year old and I fell to the floor when he said he wasn't out to some of his Christian friends and that he focused on school while he was college. WOW! A "new gay" in his late 20's! HOW RARE!
I'd say the magic number is 19.
When you're 19, you're young and beautiful and horny... but romantic. You get your first boyfriend and you cheat on him. You're EMO because you really did love him and you're a better boyfriend the second time around because it's "out of your system."
19 is when you make the transition from being BI to full on fabulous, fierce and/or if-you-like-it-then-you-should-have-put-a-ring-on-it. Being gay is fun and the community is supportive. You fuck everything and everyone and it's okay because all of your friends are cute and 19 and equally horny. You discover
19. Is a dangerous age.
(or rather, when I was 19, I was dangerous)
==
Downelink.com/letopho
For those of you who didn't experience that, well then you experience other things at a different time. You are more attractive for it or less attractive for being inexperienced.
But aren't guys with 50 downelink friends more attractive then guys with 200?
I'd delete some, but man it's sort of like a reference.
"Wow, you have a lot of friends Chris." Well yeah, cuz I've been collecting since I was 19. "So this is how you meet guys?" Well no, it's more like a follow up tool. You meet someone new, and then you find them on downelink. At least now it is.
BTW: I hate guys that set their profile to private. What's the point?! Seriously... the only people looking at chu are other gay folks. It's DOWNELINK... you're already on the "downe low" why heighten more security. Lame. Now that duuuude who thought you were cute will have a difficult time finding you... and be even more deterred from sending you a message.
Stupid stupid people.
==
I met my first boyfriend on XY.com and then my second on face-pic.com... maybe my third will come from match.com or eHarmony (as I am a more mature man.. hah!).
And it's frustrating. Why can't I meet my 3rd boyfriend at Borders? I imagine our first kiss to be like this:
Heh heh. Beautiful... but I don't mind having fun for a little while longer. I think my libido is coming back.
1 comment:
25 is the new 19
=)
Post a Comment