This weekend I went with the flow... and the flow took me to the right places baby.
(Though it made a nice dent in my wallet.)
Friday- Bougie Ghetto
Oo Scrabble and 4 dollar long islands. Yacht is a funny word...that's like hella consonants. Aaron took me to the Hob Knob in the Alameda (board game bar). I ordered Calamari and ten minutes after my order I hear from the kitchen, "THAT CALIMARI LOOKS LIKE SHIT!" Hah... there was no hiding that one.
Anthony lost an absurd amount of weight. Enough that the waitress had to ask her supervisor cuz his ID didn't look like him. His secret to weight loss: Depression. I think it's healthier just to visit Asia for two months (and then gain all that weight back in 2 weeks when you come back to the states.)
Joe and Szeto then picked me up for Joe's "surprise dinner."
You know, eating expensive is cool... i mean sure... 35 bucks a plate. Whatever, you're paying for the "experience," but damn... it's so not worth it when your party is wearing jeans and t-shirts.
And I definitely wasn't dressed for the affair. ESPECIALLY in my giraffe shirt from Vietnam. At least Joe's bougie birthday dinner match his bougie birthday present from the boys: A replica of his BMW from the BMW store. NOT a toy model, but with actual leather and seat beats. REPLICA! I was hoping he would jizz in his pants.And then January Dragon... (There are SOOO Many other things to DO in the city...) Dragon was eh. Do you know why? I'll tell you why.
PKDJ was experimenting OR something. It was like it was off his iPod... a lot of obscure, undanceable music that really ruined the mood, for me at least. And he played the entire songs. ALL 3 minutes!
I went on a picture frenzy and this guy kissed me on the cheek. Appropriately enough, his face was blocked by a photobomber's cap.
After concluding he was cute enough despite his mullet and after a free Bacardi shot from the bartender.. heh heh, I approached mr.steals-a-kiss in my drunken stupor. His name was Brian from Marin County. As he talked, it was clear that he was fobby... but it wasn't too bad. He was a server and he was heading to another club. As he left, I asked for his number.
"I'll just see you there."
So you want me to chase you down? Fuck no. That's ridiculous. You kiss me on the cheek and then run away... man, that's just cruel. Leading me on and shit. Haha.
...and that was my night.
I conclude that the boys of Dragon are placed in two spectrum.
GHETTO --------- URBAN ------- PREPPY
FOBBY--------------------YOU'RE ASIAN?
The guy of interest was on the far left of both scales. o.0 Totally my type.. haha.
I danced with other boys and was raped. As in, they went for my penis... I KNOW.. AGAIN!?
You can touch me ANYWHERE else!! I mean.. how is that even supposed to turn me on. It turns me on when you're a good dancer. Not when you bend and snap.. Geezus. ARG!!!!
==
Saturday: This is San Francisco
I crashed at a friend's place and walked to the Castro.
I observed the people walking the streets of San Francisco on Valencia. This guy walked right up a dog that was tied up and barking viciously and said, "AWW puppy, you aren't afraid to speak your minddd..." Wow... Dog Whisperer.
I was meeting up with the boys and Michelle at Lime in the Castro. I passed so many well- groomed men walking their dogs. I began to be self conscious about my own bushy manbrows. I also passed multiple cute breakfast places. Lime... was not a cute breakfast place. LIME was a night club during the day and had better music than Dragon. VERY POSH.
I felt like I should have been doing the cat walk while the host walked us to our table! Though we were all too hung over for bottomless Mimosas or to appreciate the good heavy bass music.
Our waiter- HOT. He had a deep man voice that I could not imitate. And he was wearing suspenders that made me want to grab him and push up against the DJ while my eggs Benedict fell to the floor. But instead, I accidentally poured hot water on my hand. Smooth.
Time to explore the City:
Haight and Ashbury- Giant Robot and Beautiful Dressing rooms. Michelle can't do vintage.. she's allergic.
Happy Hour Sushi for Dinner and Nachos for dessert. OH Michelle, she knows how to please me.
Randy invited us to DNA Lounge for BOOTIE! A MASH UP NIGHT. After humping Dina's bed to Pretty Ricky's Late Night Special, teaching Michelle my version of the C-walk and Harlem Shake and tweezing my nasty eyebrows, we found ourselves in a line full of white folks who look like GSI's (Graduate Student Instructors) and baristas wearing scarves and flannel. Michelle was happy she didn't dress sluttier and we realized that we wasted time practicing our body ROLLS when head bobbing seemed to have sufficed.
We over heard some folks talk about the night having "some fusion music." Michelle and I corrected them... "It's MASHUP, Fusion is when you put cream cheese in sushi or when you make chicken orange." HAHA, prepartying is the best.
When we got in we were pleasantly surprised; the music was outstanding. It was like dancing to top 40 and oldies at once... actually.. it was exactly like that. And this drag queen lip syncing to Little Mama's Lip Gloss was breath taking!Mash-ups are dangerous.. sometimes they're terrible:
But other times they're really good:
And...man... I fell in love with dancing and knowing all the songs and singing the lyrics and jumping up and down to rock songs. SO much fun.
And all of a sudden all these guys from downelink popped in out of no where. Hehe. Yay. And a guy I met while I was in the Castro... apparently he already had my number =x.
I danced with a boy that I've been casually interested in and he whispers in my ear, "Chris, you're badddd." I think I turned him on while dancing... NOT by touching his penis with my hands. Thank you very much.
We ended the night with some Ramen. But don't worry... we shared. OH MyMichelle.
==
Sunday was chill.
Video games, lunch, Mr. & Ms. Smith, dinner, Szeto exhausted.
This weekend's damage
Food and Drinks: 10+20+8+ 15+10+10+12+18+10+3 = 116
Shopping and Things: 40+35+15 = 90
Total: 206.... HOW DID I DO THAT?!?! I could have gotten a cute peat coat from Villains!
3 comments:
What happened to spending only 40 bucks!
I told you to wear that pink giraffe t-shirt, sorry lol
i still have not checked out kid robot despite being at haight-ashbury. I do recognize that vintage dressing room though.
sounds like a crazy weekend.
mmmm Ramen. I have that same brand of Kimchi Noodles ramen in my cupboard right now but still haven't tried it. Is it good? My friend got it for me for my birthday, because she wanted to get me something Asian. LOL.
Sounded like a fun weekend! Thanks for sharing it with us!
Oh Doug. The Ramen was fantastic, but probably because I was still on a social high!
:D
Post a Comment