I have the attention of a gold fish with one eye in a fish tank surrounded by T.V.s in an RV in Middle America.
But I try. I have this talent of falling asleep in mid paragraph or even mid conversation. It's not that YOURE boring, it's just that I'm bored.
And often enough, I have to prove to you that I really am a good listener by repeating what you had just said even though I didn't comprehend it. I hear words, not ideas.
==
I have become more selfish this year. I remember in 2007, I bought more gifts, sent out more cards, made more phone calls. Selfish people get less in return even though they expect more.
==
Last night a drunk guy from Hunter's grabbed me to dance with him. We danced closely and his hands traveled. He reached for my crotch and I grabbed his wrist and pulled sternly like a woman avoiding rape.
I dance, I grind... but I don't rape. I always ask permission...even for a kiss. I dance sensually, yes, but my hands stay on your back or the loops of your jeans. I don't dig for treasure. I felt so violated.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Too Much Time = Too Much Thinking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aw...stand your ground topho! we're so much a like....it's kinda scary. i listen, can't comprehend, and dance the same way. But i bet you're a better dancer!
chris! long freaken time buddy! happy holidays and maybe ill catch u around sometime! i <3 ur pictures btw!
Post a Comment