When I hear a good song, I hunt to find it.
The Apple Application Shazaam was made for me!
I was at Hunters (surprise) and I fell in love with a song. The next day, I tried to remember the song, but could only remember two notes: da da!! I called and asked everyone I knew and sang the two notes, but they couldn't identify the song. Worthless.
It was like Lady Gaga's, Just Dance.. but that's: Dah.. DAHDAH.. Not DAHHH DAHH!
The other day, I was watching WongFu production, Just a Nice Guy
And I heard a song that sounded similar to the one at Hunter's at 6:48...
I tried to make out the lyrics.. "ALL NIGHT!" But this couldn't be it.. it sounded so 80s.
Today I google searched those lyrics and found "We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes off" By Jermaine Stewart (1986) and other covers by Lil Chris and Clea.
The song was quite catchy, but not exactly it. Too 90's and too European.
I liked the lyrics. Seriously, we don't have to take our clothes off to have a good time!!!
Finally I did another search and found "Clothes Off" by Gym Class Heroes! And there it was.
I can't believe I found it.
I'm so proud... it feels good not to be plagued by mystery!
==
By the way... I'm really ghetto.
I Love Hip Hop with Dance Moves!
Click here for the video playlist and corresponding dance move on the right bar!
==
This is me showing Michelle the Harlem Shake.
And for those of you who have a thing for the BOOTY SHAKE! HAHAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment