Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Are You Going to Finish Strong?

Last month I adjusted the about me section of my blog to the right. I added the words... "with out holding anyone's hand." And I find myself in multiple occasions where I need to repeat to myself that I can depend on me.

I stumbled upon this video and it hit me hard.



I can say that these passed 6 months have been a trial. Trying hard and falling... falling face first... with nothing to report on my blog except, "I'm flirting with the idea," "i'm drinking and dancing," and "I touched a boy and I liked it."

What accomplishments have I achieved in the latter half of 2008? Vietnam, 2 months on my own... that was an accomplishment. I was almost about to raise my head high until the holidays, until the DMV, until my pettiness, until my inability to focus pushed me back down.

And now I'm here.. facing a new year with so many goals and I can't help but feel that I will be landing back on my face... but I'm an optimistic person and I will find my strength.

How do you do it Nick Vujicic?

This is the anthem to 2008, FUCK YOU!:

2 comments:

Luuworld said...

you're all grown up! welcome to the (boring) adult world! :-D

William said...

thanks for this chris