Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008 Was a Blur

"I HAVE TWO MINUTES TO FIND SOMEONE TO KISS!!!!"

Aaron, who was beet red, was able to silence the room at Jonjon's NYE party. He was my designated driver who was apparently more shameless than me. I think the room cleared a little when he belted this desperate plea.

This new years was definitely different from last years. Last year, when I was stumbling in the streets of San Francisco with my high school friends as opposed to this year where going to a house party was basically the only choice because no one felt like spending or planning, including me.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Szeto reached for me and gave me a hug.
"Chris, you need to be a friend," Joe reminded me how childish I can get.
"Well... it's better than your 30 dollar haircut," Aaron's love-hate comment made me self conscious.

==

I couldn't sleep until 4... 2008 was a blur.






















==
It's interesting how we surround ourselves with people we love, yet SOMEHOW we feel lonely. How selfish.

1 comment:

dannie said...

the last part is so true. happy new year!