Lots to Blog about, but let's go in order.
This is My December:
December 2: Plan C
Wake UP Szeto! It's the HOLIDAY SEASON!
December 6: Jack London Square & NSU Culture Show
December 9: Lady Gaga- That Bitch didn't show up until 1AM. I hate her music now.
December 10: Birthday Dinner with Little Bro
December 12: DECEMBER DRAGON!
December 14: Just Hanging out. Went to Hali K Ono and such
Dude.. you can fry anything!
December 20: IGNIA CHRISTMAS PARTY!
Thanks to Aaron's parents for hooking it up especially for the suite at the Silver Legacy AND bottle service. That's why you got to be nice to your friend's parents
December 17: Brother's Performance
Okay, did anyone notice this? My brother was in a little musical piece. The three guys had blue afros... was the director playing a sick joke when he put the black kid next to them. Well.. I thought it was funny.
December 23: MoNeil's Taco Night
Mony LOOOOOVES meat. So much he broke his chop sticks at Dim Sum the day after his taco night. Dang, and it was a trip, when your number was called, it was like WINNING the Lottery! I couldn't believe how crowded dim sum was on Christmas Eve. Go Asians for not resting on such a western holiday.
December 24: Christmas Eve with Family
My dog has been stinking lots lately. Even under wrapping paper.
December 25: Christmas with Family
We played a gift wrapping game. Don't worry, people didn't get stabbed. My cousin who is a little older than me, bought everyone gifts. I feel like I grew up spoiled. Never expected to give... i should have changed that when I started working. =/
December 26: Falafel Drive In
December 29: Ice Skating and Hot Cocoa Sale
December 30: New Years Eve Eve
We are SO cool.
December 31: New Years Eve
My parents go out a lot.
You know... my parents are really cool. It makes me not want to leave home. Ugh... their reverse psychology always gets me. If only they were over bearing and strict and told me that I have to stay home... only then would I want to escape the confinds of mom and dad. But look at them.. this is Karaoke at 2am.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
December ReCAP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment