Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Swim Success - Day 3

6:30 AM Lap Swim:

500 Warm Up
100 Free kick
100 Breast kick
200 Fly kick
100 Free arms
100 Breast arms
100 Free sprint

1200 = 48 laps. Boo yeah

My body doesn't look much different for Swim success Day 1.  So I added a towel and a cocky grin.  Yay gratuitousness.

Just like the lane that I swim in, I feel a little shallow.


Here's me trying to be sexy, click to enlarge.  Mildly embarrassed.  More amused at myself:  There goes being modest.

As you can see, I have underarm bush again.  BTW P90X makes me vomit.  Swimming is my work out.

My goal is to be able to do a 50 butterfly beautifully like in high school.  The swim team would complement how artistic I looked cutting the water with my smooth body rolls.  Amazing butterfly by the end of August.  I think I can manage that.   Oh, sorry Jimmy.  Your room has the best lighting.  Heh heh, I'm like the best roommate.

4 comments:

ChungkingExpressions said...

hate you

p said...

GRATUITOUS NEKKIDNESSSSS!!!! more! haha

Make it Easy said...

i wish i had a swimmers body too

Anonymous said...

Ooh-la-la~
You look awesome!! hehe