Now I can listen to CD's my friends made me while driving to visit them
Now I can drive to Berkeley and visit friends (and the career center)
Now I can run errands
Now I can be on my own schedule instead of the schedule of others and public transportation
Now I can pay for gas
Now I can be the designated driver
Now I can help my family do things for the house
Now I can go to the gym and sculpt my body for the summer.
I paid the 22 bucks. Why? Cuz the guy said it was the "fee to make my card" which makes more sense than the fee for "failure to surrender my card." Whatever, just give me the privilege, give me freedom, give me independence.
And Please don't pull me over again.
No drinking and driving, even if I "feel okay."
And if you're my friend. Don't let me drive even if I only had one drink. At least for the next 3 years. Any alcohol in my system will send me to jail.
IT IS ALLL BEHIND ME!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
I FEEL SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!
==
The Cost of a D.U.I.
7 Months of stress since the day it happened.
$4,099, yup.
Pause in my career
Depression
The feeling of worthlessness
Fear of San Jose Police
The Perks of D.U.I.
Appreciation of friends
Understanding of Self
Respect for alcoholics, drug addicts and people who continue with their lives despite obstacles.
Growth...
Life isn't all peaches and cream. Sometimes it's melons and sour milk.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
THE DAY HAS COME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
halleluja!
congrats on putting all this behind you.
congrats!
yay!! now visit me instead lol jk. congrats!
woooooooo!!!
live and learn
Post a Comment