And then... INDONESIAN FESTIVAL in K-TOWN!
Why do I love festivals?
FOOD! And learning about about people, like Jimmy!
Only in LA do you have these photo backdrops at festivals. Goodness. Who's that FOB in the back wearing traditional Indonesian garb?
Mike from Season 1 of 321 was visiting from out of town! Roommate love.
Indonesians.. yummy
This is Jimmy's ethnic group. One of "a lot" in Indonesia.
I believe this is a mating dance. 3 clowns compete to mate with the village princess. GET IT.
Retreat to the park:
We found ourselves laying a park resting from the night before. I felt like I was jet lagged. ANNND Ern got stung by a bee.
Home:
Dinner was Salmon, Pizza and Rice at the table like a family.... good night good night.
8 comments:
Ok - now I definitely have a crush on the guy in brown t-shirt (who's taking picture with Jimmy).
Shaw's report
In: Guy in brown t-shirt
5-min ago: Jimmy
Out: Ern (sorry boy)
waking up 8 a.m after a night out? oh my god. good for you, but i think i'll stay in bed thank you very much! haha.
oh and i can totally see myself eating my way through LA.
South Sulawesi? Is he a Bugis-ian or a Makassar-ian?
the food looks yummy
I'm OUT? When did this happen? Lol. No hard feelings.
lol oh snaps 5 minutes ago. I guess you win Erik! hahah
you'll always be IN to me, Jimmy.
321 love :]
Post a Comment