oh mr. letopho, so cuute!! so i just ran into this t-shirt on cafepress of a gay giraffe and instantly thought of your blog: http://www.cafepress.com/+gay_giraffe_rainbow_shirt,410174729 you should totally get it!
@thwany - there are small doors and cubby spaces in my room that I can hide in. But it's where the children play, so I dare not disturb them
@P I saw SingingDork perform in Little Tokyo! He's good. And get off Erik's nuts you creepster. ;]
@Luu I wanna see YOU on youtube! Make a video please! <3
@MoAny "...watching someone you know on video that has been prerecorded is kind of creepy. its like theyre sending you a message from the dead... but theyre alive." Hilarious
@X That shirt is so GAY! Love it! thanks for thinking of me!
8 comments:
i like your room anne frank.
as for that video of the guy singing... yeah... that's um, cringeworthy
This must be your creepiest vlog so far - and I do watch all of your vlogs like a faithful follower. Gee, what's wrong with me.
When do we get to see more Erik?
Out: David Choi
In: SingingDork http://www.youtube.com/user/singindork888
watching you talk on tape is fun after having read your blog for a while. you're exactly like i imagined you to be. and that's a good thing :)
I guess this is one way to make me not know about your life... posting vlogs because you know I won't watch it! Tricky Tricky!
oh mr. letopho, so cuute!! so i just ran into this t-shirt on cafepress of a gay giraffe and instantly thought of your blog: http://www.cafepress.com/+gay_giraffe_rainbow_shirt,410174729
you should totally get it!
@thwany - there are small doors and cubby spaces in my room that I can hide in. But it's where the children play, so I dare not disturb them
@P I saw SingingDork perform in Little Tokyo! He's good. And get off Erik's nuts you creepster.
;]
@Luu I wanna see YOU on youtube! Make a video please! <3
@MoAny "...watching someone you know on video that has been prerecorded is kind of creepy. its like theyre sending you a message from the dead... but theyre alive." Hilarious
@X That shirt is so GAY! Love it! thanks for thinking of me!
wow you look really attractive without glasses @3:35. have you thought of trying contacts or lasik?
@anonymous I actually wear contacts most of the time. It was just too early to put them on ;]
Lasik scares, though I qualify since my vision has been stable for 3 years.
Thanks for the note!
Post a Comment