Last February when I was dealing with a lot of stress I got shingles. I also didn't have medical inssurance. I was left scarred on my chest which I don't mind because the spots make me look like a giraffe.
Back from a long vacation, I have a September launch to prepare for in 5 days and no one is providing the materials I need. I don't mind if I'm yelled at, but the stress stems from owning this campaign. I don't want this to fall through, this is my baby that I have been managing and I want this work.
Thankfully the LA sun is out. My favorite pastrami food truck is on the street. A good lunch and a quick call to one of my millions of lovers made me feel energized.
What a terrible feeling to have- stress. You can't be productive, you feel uneasy, you're uncomfortable... man I need to relax. Hmm.. and it seems that blogging about stress has help. Alright, lets tackle this bad boy.. and then I can blog about my wonderful Portland trip.
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You got me addicted to Wesley's Writings. The erotic part is very sensual but the overall composition is so awesome that make your blog looks dull :P
The problem with the so-called "straight" guys Wesley encountered are that most of them are bottom. A straight guy on my book would not let anyone near his ass, let alone fuck him. I'd not call those "bottom" as straight guys even although they have "girlfriend/wife".
One more thing - if a hair stylist can afford an apartment near golden gate park with a few and a brand new 335i, I think there is something wrong with your degree from Cal. Sorry I'm being materialist asian on this issue.
Stress shows up for me as neck / back pain. Good luck. I sort of recognize it now, but still don't know how to fix / relieve it.
Post a Comment