Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Vision

My contact lens ripped in my eye so I went to the eye doctor to fish out the left over pieces. I walked out with hipster glasses that are probably going to go out of style in 3 months. God, they are such sales people. But I had my old glasses since college, so it was time for an upgrade.

My vision is so poor. -7.25. I had to get non reflective, high index lenses so that my eyes didn't minify too much- that made my Persol frames $125 more expensive.

Bah.

==

Speaking of style. My parents have all of it.... Dad's been doing the American Apparel thing for ages... and that little boy is me.

7 comments:

Luuworld said...

cool glasses!

and i love your parents look! esp the similar hair in the bottom picture! too cool.

mich said...

i like your glasses!!

thwany said...

hahaha love the family pics!

dannie said...

nice glasses! i need a new pair. your parents have style for sure

Anonymous said...

cute family pictures!!! your parents are awesome!

Rob said...

Nice glasses! Have you considered Lasik?

letopho said...

Thanks everyone!
:D

Lasik is scary, maybe in my later 20s when I have more money.