But really. It's Monday ...
The only statement we're making is the one you're thinking.
These gogo dancers didn't know how to dance to Missy Elliot.. they just looked constipated. Someone cue the bad house music, these boys are starting think about rhythm.
. Yeah Mustache Mondays! Felt good to be a character instead of an observer.
A guy I met at our Kick Back said that the evening he spent with us dispelled all his negative thoughts about LA. I asked him where he lived.
He said the west side. *boooo HISSSSS booooo!!!!*
Sorry man, I used all my valet parking money and got us all suspenders.
LOL! Fucking hipster.
Next event- gay roller skating... with short shorts and long socks like Jessica Simpson.
==
On the flipside, I'm going to an "A-List" party in Hollywood with co-workers at My House... Jessica Alba maybe there... lol
Only in LA can you go grudge to chic in walking driving distance
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Wifebeaters in Suspenders
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment