Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Count Down


Apartment 321 was too good to be true. Good parking, great location, cheap rent... will all end in August when our lease ends. The owner wants to renovate and unfortunately that means we'll have to find a new place.

Renovate? Despite the leaky roof, the old foundation, doors that lead nowhere, the ghosts... there's NOTHING wrong with 321... unless there was an earthquake, then we're all dead.

Last month was our "Frat Party."
Once again- amazing turn out. Epic beer pong and flip cup tournaments and half hourly jello shots served by me. It got loud and we're thankful there were no complaints.

I also served about 30 quesidillas. Boys cant seem to get enough.

I love party maintenance. Making sure others have a good time makes me have a good time.




Just a couple of pictures that don't show much of the happenings. Who's that guy in the yellow kimono? Our couch surfer!

==

The count down begins now with a list of things we want to do with our time here at 321.
-Birthdays
-Summer BBQ
-Luau Themed Party
-More kick backs
-Movie nights with Ern's projector

And my personal goal.. have sex here... I really haven't had the opportunity to utilize my "private" space in LA. Especially when I hear sex sounds from Ern's room weekly, but that could be him doing yoga.

No comments: