Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Looking Forward to the Bay

Danster sent me this great video of San Francisco.



"you can have something to look forward to now."

And a recommendation, "try Red jade Chinese restaurant in the Castro, the best GREEN ONION PANCAKE in the bay area and it's only 4.25! its also been on TV and gay gay friendly place"

Danster is the best!

Though I'd probably be in San Jose most of the time.

==

I'm going up with my Uncle (cuz he wants me to help him drive) and going back down with a slew of homosexuals. Sweet.

==

I was on the phone with my parents yesterday and they put me on speaker.

Mom. "My birthday is coming up, I'm turning 49. I'm getting old baby"
Letopho, "aww you're not old... I'm turning 25"
Mom, "Oh those are the best years... 25-30.. you're aggressive, young, lots of energy, enjoy it!"
Letopho, "I will"
Mom, "I'm so old and tired now."
Dad, "What do you mean!? We just went out dancing last night! I sang to you on stage."
Mom, "That's right Daddy, are you going to propose to me this weekend with a big rock?"
Letopho, "Where are you taking mom?"
Dad, "I found this place in Campbell on Yelp... "
Letopho, "yay"
Mom, "I hope Daddy gets me jewelery!!"
Dad, "eassssssssy Now"

My parents are silly... and my dad keeps sending me MMS's of the food he's eating. LOL.

2 comments:

dannie said...

your parents sound hip haha.

Anonymous said...

Your parents sound like a lot of fun. I wish mine had more of a life.