What's the difference between K-Pop Girl Groups and K-Pop Boy Groups??
NOTHING
-Hair, Same
-Movements, Same
-Makes me wish I was straight, Same.
Was at Rage on Friday because my roommate guilt-tripped me... and drove me... and I had no choice cuz I was already in the car from a performance. (Amazing! Will blog about it later when Jimmy supplies pictures).
"Let's get fresh air Chris..." I was led to the patio and quickly turned around. Crowded and smells like cancer *scared*... so I ran upstairs and took a nap on the lounge chairs.
Best nap of my life on one of the lounge couches, thankful they didnt kick me out. Those fuckers are mean.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
It's Just Catchy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
omg i think i saw you upstairs sleeping...RANDOM!
omg.. whoo areeee u!?!??!
ur pics make me wanna be straight
my work here is done Anonymous.
Post a Comment