Man.
My blogging drive has drained.
http://www.formspring.me/letopho
Ask me anything, maybe it will inspire provocative thoughts.
==
There's this guy who has expressed interest in me. He was acting all silly and conversation was a bit unnatural, but I was flattered. He even made his friends wait so that he could talk to me some more. I thought to myself that it was ridiculous and played it all cool and shiet, but this was not too unfamiliar... and it put things into perspective..
...that when I.. am interested in someone I act silly. I tell them I think they're cute and run away. I struggle with conversation. I poke them on facebook and leave creepster messages.
... and this guy, that I believe is interested in me, isn't acting creepster, but maybe more silly... and I'm just waiting for him to ask me on a date or something because even though I'm not initially interested, I wouldn't mind seeing where things go... I think I need a new character in my life.
Anyway. I think it's strange when boys are interested in me... but at the same time the boys who are interested me are usually strange.... and I like that.
==
G.R.D.-
I thought it would be funny to poke a boy (that I was crushing) in real life as I poked him on facebook. I poked him too hard and he said ouch... and then I ran away when I saw that I had hurt him. Yeah I have so much game.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Interested-Ing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i would go for you if you weren't across the country
that's because i think you're cute btw
^See, what did I tell you. You're irresistible heheh
You guys are strange
you should have given him a band aid. or a hug
Post a Comment