Partied pretty hard last Thursday at an event.
Red carpet in Hollywood? Why not?
Celebrity Cocktails? Why not?
Open bar? 6 Rihanna's please.
They had live body painting. It was the Garden of Eden theme.
The Venue was called "My House." Here is the "kitchen" and then the "living room." Upstairs was the VIP room with the "bedroom." I think it's more of a mansion than a house.
I love it when colors match. We were feeling really green and purple.
Girls have so much hair. *GAY FACE!*
The team said that my goal to get 4 numbers that night. With the help of those Rihanna drinks, I manage to get some business cards. Smooze smooze, booze booze. More confident at straight clubs...
Thanks for the good time pretentious LA... so trendy.
Still the first one to work Friday morning, BOOO YEAH.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
After 6 Rihannas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
such a great little worker bee
Loves it! You work on those air kisses.
~A
Post a Comment