Friday, February 13, 2009

Letting My Skin Breathe


Okay.
Well.

I broke out a lot. NO, NOT BECAUSE OF THE NACHOS... =.=

But I am retiring the products for confident black women and switching to Biore.

I HATE throwing away products. (I use toothpaste to the very last drop!) So I posted the left over, 1 year old products on craistlist saying: Free Acne stuff that didn't work for me, maybe it'll work for you - Use at Own Risk. I got responses for 8 different folks in one hour!

I know, right!?!

==

It feels good to let my skin breath- buy NEW products and continue to start the year fresh.
And I'm glad I just didn't throw it away... I may be helping out someone else!

POST YOUR OLD ACNE STUFF!!!

5 comments:

thwany said...

you know i used to have really bad skin and always brought over the counter stuff.

then i went to a dermatologist and she put me on some anti-biotics and a cream called tazorac, and my skin cleared up. for people who are serious about getting better skin, i always say go to the dermatologist because they actually work better in the long run. and i still use tazorac, it works great on my skin.

Luuworld said...

Roacutane, baby!

dannie said...

how's biore working out for you?

Thwany: i've gone to a derm before, my skin cleared up, but then after awhile the anti biotics stopped working for me.

Anonymous said...

dannie: anti biotics only work on certain people cause after a while your body gets immune to it.

i use to go to the derm, but i don't have insurance to go anymore.

drink lots of water chris!

dannie said...

Anh: yeah i guess my body became immune. Water is probably the cheapest most useful thing ever, just so hard to drink a lot of water.