I take pride in having a "strong immune system." I haven't been sick in ages and if I do, I usually get over it in less than a week.
Yesterday, I was diagnosed with Shingles.
It's the same virus as chicken pox. It lays dormant in your spine until you're stressed out and when your immune system is down. I have blisters/hives along the the main nerve in my right shoulder.
That one nerve also makes my neck stiff and my head hurt only on the right side.
==
Take care of your body.
==
It's funny because I didn't realize how stressed out I was. I guess, I dismissed that stress as a "normal everyday feeling." That could also explain the sudden break out of acne.
This keeps me entertained:
Sunday, February 22, 2009
When You Think You're Superman
Labels:
interesting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hope you feel better topho. get all the rest you can.
get well soon!
D: Get well soon D:
Post a Comment