So January, I didn't accomplish any of my goals.
BUT I DID DRINK A LOT. Surprise.
Recap time.
January 3: Southern Comfort at Pam's
Highlight: Finishing a bottle of SoCo and then doing the Single Ladies walk around the room.
I was singing "Take On Me"
This is Anthony, he is Korean, he is sex.
Pam has this plasma ball. And.... we broke it. It was still plugged it and there were electric bolts floating in the room. Jk.
WTF is IN Southern Comfort!?
January 6: Joe's Birthday, South BAY style!
Hehe, Old Spaghetti Factory was having a 3 dollar plate special. (which is all it's really worth! Who buys spaghetti!? YOU MAKE SPAGHETTI) And then Sake Lounge. There was no one there, we basically owned the joint!
In San Francisco, Fresca was having a 25 minimum plate special. Lol. -.-
January 17: Beer Pong at Aaron's!
There is ONE "straight guy." You have 2 guesses!
We were having a great time playing classic beer pong when Ms.Caitlin rolls in and introduces variations of flip cup: No hands, flip with tongue, chicken wing, and through the legs. A lot of spilling. Oh I love Caitlin.
While Neil gets an orgasm on Aaron's Dad's Massage Chair, Szeto pigs out with two bags of chips and a beer.
And Carl does some unflattering dancing.
So... we finished 100 cans of beer. We sobered up by wrestling and dancing.
Good College times. I mean, post college times.
January 22: Castro with Some Middle School Friends
We interact with SO many people in our lives. Why do we forget about them? We have the tools- make the connections and have a good time.
Next time you can bring your friends. So get your friends. And I get my friends. And we can be friends. Do this every weekend.

I feel cute when I hang out with Zona. Zona is hot.. and I feel cute sitting next to her. I coin the term Attractive by Association.
And that's right Lunar New Years came early. Put those crispy 1's in mai PANTS.
January 23: Super Snow Bunnies III at Alpine Meadows.
We love silver daddies. Oh Kernel!
So the car ride was amazing because there was a magic mic hooked to the tiny tv! Yay to Technology! Highlights: Cher impersonations and California Dreamin!
Drink it bitch.
MoAny made home made pizookie! And Carl's a whore. With nice legs.

Guess who? That's right! It's Arclight, the Tranny Mess from XMen 3!
Szeto and I saved time by eating our frozen homemade sandwiches on the lift. HAH. It was difficult, everything was frozen. And there's szeto with snow in his hair. He ATE THAT SHIT.
You guys, I am officially a skiier, don't hate.
January 26:Sushi Factory with Carl
15 dollar all you can eat sushi lunch. OMG. I don't how we finished this. 12 rolls.
January 30: dNb
I fucking hate this place. Except for the Jarassic Park Game. ANd I have 790 tickets on my card. WTF am I supposed to buy? A cheap stuffed animal? no thanks.
January 31: Fun in North West San Jose (Mountain View and Sunny Vale)
I love downtown Mountain View! Lots of good food! I don't have good pictures, I gotta wait for the Silver Creek girls to post them. After, I headed over to Carl's and he gave me one of his world famous haircuts. He claims that his haircuts change lives. But man, he knew my head/face was a challenge. BUt he did a great job and he basked in his "master piece" for about 10 minutes. "Now you don't like a bitch." HAH, thanks.
I have 3 cowlicks in my hair all in the same area that form a 3 in the back of my head. My mom says that means I'm clever. Other people (like everyone else) say that means I'm disobedient.
Yum! Ramen at Ramen House Ryowa! That was SO GOOD!
Then to downtown San Jose with Caitlin for some dancing. We prepartied with Caitlin's dad with some whiskey. Then walked the familiar street of downtown. That girl could cut in front of any line, but when the bouncer learned that she had two guys with her.. it was a no go. Except at Temple! HAWT! We danced a little gay... but not as gay as usual. I was feeling a bit tame that night.
Monday, February 2, 2009
January Recap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Still living the good life I see letopho. =]
you always manage to have some fun despite some things that bring you down. nice fun photos :]
"DRINKING" should be #1 on your to-do list for february.
Post a Comment