And the award for the worst tooth paste goes to Crest Pro-heath. More like Crest ProMess. Not only does it taste funny, but the shit can't even stay in it's own tube. Keep the cap on? Not with this poor design, the lid barely stays on and over night at the right angle you get a little surprise in the morning. WHO thought of this?! A Toothpaste that leaks!? You're Fired.
Thanks for buying the costco pack mom.
==
Thoughts on being a little damaged.
I've been a little delirious: hot cold flashes, fever, my tail bone is sore from sleeping on it etc etc. this old person disease needs to stop.
Nothing seems to be the cure other than random phone calls from a boy in San Diego, a call from my boys to remind me they still love me and a get well card from Damien. Damien who took one look at me and took 10 steps back, "well, I hope you get better, I have to go." And dashed away. I'm a monster.
I've come to realize that no matter HOW sick you are a "hope you get better" and a sprinkle of sympathy goes a long way... and maybe that's why it's so robotic. "You're sick, aww.. get better soon." Like a stale Hallmark card, it never gets old to me.
==
Im trying to figure out the source of my dangerous stress.
The economy? Feeling stagnant? Lonely? Unaccomplished? Unloved?
==
Probably all of the above. . but seriously, WHO GETS SHINGLES?!
Once again, I will over come this with no one holding my hand. NO ONE!!!!
Now where are my giraffes. Oh, they've run away from me too. whomp whomp.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
The Worst Toothpaste
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
*poke* =]
any post about toothpaste is a good one.
I work for Crest and just noticed the post on your blog. I understand your frustration and I know our consumer care line would like to hear from you. When you have a second, I hope you’ll give them a call at 1-866-587-2338. Dee
Post a Comment