But first, this is why you're fat.
From Ben.
I'm trying to bulk up... I don't like being "classified" as a twink. So.. I'm eating eating and working out with Neil so that when Halloween rolls around I can wear my giraffe print button up open with my giraffe print speedos.
I just want to fill my sleeves man!
And NACHOS is the answer. Carbs in the morning!? How about Carbs and protein all the time!
===
Casa De Carl - Sunnyvale
Category: Homemade Nachos
Carl made me some "healthy nachos" with fresh tomatoes and turkey meat! Still in the works, but I'd have to say he's on the right track. More cheese Carl more cheese! The zesty touch of pepper and lime make this dish that much more fresca! And of course the ingredient of.. .home made makes for a good "after feeling."
================
BJ's Brewery - Oakridge Mall South San Jose
Category: Chain Nachos for Dinner
According to Chris: Delicious and LOTS of cheese! Love it! The Jalapeno on the side added that something something, but the salsa took away that something something. These nachos stayed true to the Taqueria style nachos but with out the diarrhea! Love it! And the fabulous waitress who was on top of her game was also a nice touch, or was it the pizookie that really sealed the deal?
Either way, they were good! Definitely clean and never over powering. I give it a 7!
According to Carl: The nachos are usually better, but this one wasn't layered very well. Usually, id say about a 6.5
Taste: 7
Presentation: 6
Lasting appeal: 7
Functionality: 6
Holy Nacho Batman! An almost agreement!
Friday, February 13, 2009
CHRIS AND CARLS TOTALLY NACHO ADVENTURE #2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahaha sounds like an awesome halloween costume.
Post a Comment