Sexy Anthony invited me to go on a San Diego with him and Aaron. And I'm thinking- me a third wheel on Valentines Day? that sounds fucking fantastic!
So I invited Carl to make it nice and even and we headed to San Diego Friday night. The theme: "We Don't Plan, we just do." Apparently that's how folks in Diego do it.
==
Friday Night: WeHo
We prayed and some gods answered- Carl and I got dropped off in WeHo with out any traffic problems and did our thing at the Abbey, The Cantina and Rage. Highlight: Lance Bass was at The Abbey and no one cared, he must have been a regular. Too embarrassed to get a picture, we left. I didn't contact any of my LA friends because I wanted to keep the trip clean. Sorry guys, I didn't do any of the planning. :[
I met a dude from Berkeley '07 and I was shocked cuz I thought I collected all the Berkeley Gaysians from my class. This one slipped my fingers, but I soon understood why.
"Did you like Berkeley?"
"Not really"
"Why?"
"Because there was nothing to do."
Are you shitting me?! It started to make sense, he had problems making eye contact during conversation and what he was saying was a bit strange. Hmmm. Yeah Berkeley has a few of those.
Oh look! Virginia, June, and Jon!
While walking to thru the street, I felt like I got a couple of looks. I think they could smell the bay from my body. "What's that strange, yet familiar smell?" Heh.
I crashed with JR in his cute Loft. I fell in love with his decorations, his life style, his artistic eye. I loved it. I am inspired to paint my room.
==
Saturday- San Diego Bound
In the morn, Carl and I took the Amtrak to San Diego. I was amazed that the train road along the beach. Wow. I wondered if they ever had problems with the tide.
==
I was particularly sensitive on Saturday for some reason... probably something to do with my pride. I felt like I was being criticized for being inquisitive. But that was quickly mended with a bottle of Southern Comfort... and toilet couture.
After Persian food and wine, we checked out Numbers in Hillcrest and I LOVED it. They played GHETTO GHETTO hip hop and I fell in love. My booty was popping so much; I think I popped others' buttons. AND they played the Cupid Shuffle! OMG! That's how ghetto it was. Finally, My dream of doing the cupid shuffle with a whole bunch of black people has come true! I felt welcomed, I felt, Fantastic.
We asked this white guy to take a picture for us and he asked if we were Filipino and I we're like ew... you have a Filipino fetish, just take the picture! But he kept trying to talk to us. Ughs.
And this girl was dancing all nasty and I'm like, "yeah munch that carpet!" And she goes, "EW! I'm shaven!" I think I offended her... And then she rubbed her cooch on my friend and I'm like "ooOo! Sour!" And she goes, "EW! I'm CLEAN!"
I LOVE offending girls' vaginies.
We ended the night with some fries. It didn't seem like Valentines Day because I was among friends. I think it's how it should be. Why try? Just collect your single mates and party.
==
God I pigged out so much.
Persian Food. Ramen. Okonomiyaki. Korean BBQ. Yogurt Soju. Garlic Sauce. Carne Asade Fries and Cheese. Hawaiian Burrito. Brownies. YUM YUM YUM.
==
Sunday- Chill
Sunday was nice, we chilled with Diana and played a card game that I lost over and over again. I get to wear the slave wig while queen Carl commanded me to blow kisses and massage his calves. LOL.
Sunday Night - Karaoke
We all watched White Chicks before hand so "1000 Miles" was a highlight!
This is Carl's posse. They really have a good time with each other. I loved watching them interact... made me miss my boys. Ugh.
We ended the night at a bar where I talked to this boy. I fell in love with his voice and I thought he was cute the first time I met him. He seemed to be a little interested, if not friendly, but it was nothing to pursue. After all, he's from San Diego. But it was nice to flirt a little. When he put his hand on my shoulder it felt nice.
And that was the extent of my romance on this trip- innocent, unregretful, sexless. And I'm happy that I wasn't in the bay during this time.
It's nice to sample other boys... a little tired of the BayGays. The DayGays were a little more laid back, chill and might I add, cuter.
==
Therapy by Indie Arie is a must download.
Road Trip Playlist:
3 comments:
lol you had me LMAO-ing at your remarks about some chicks cooch.
i LOVE white chicks!!
Your post.. just reaffirms the fact that the schools I applied to in California NEED to accept me so I move to where the gays are.
Post a Comment