Monday, February 2, 2009

Love. My Boys.

Damien said that I was emo.
Not Emo like I listen to sad songs and sit in a corner.
Not Emo like I wear skinny jeans and have long sweeping bangs.

But Emo like I think a lot about things. I've notice that lately, when I think a lot I stop taking pictures. I silence myself and smile less. But not because I'm sad, but rather because I am thinking about something that really doesn't need to be analyzed further.

I take a lot of pictures to remind myself that I have a good life. I curse 2008 for being so mean to me, but 2008 was actually wonderful. I made a yearbook for My Boys to commemorate the good times that we had and to sort of accept a new chapter.

2008- we had each other because well... we didn't have anyone else. And we became good friends for it. But it looks like we are falling a part because one by one we are focusing on ourselves to find love. Love that would come first and friends and fun to come second.

==

But I refuse to "look" for love. And I refuse to let myself become depressed and desperate because I am not interested in anyone and equally, no one is interested in me. And I realize that I am scouring for more friends to distract me because my boys have love, are flying to love, or are testing love. It's a bit poetic that I'm thinking about this today.


Szeto is off to Japan for 3 months and MoAny's in SoCal until April when he goes to Asia. Sadness...

These are my boys and I love them.

3 comments:

dannie said...

aw, no worries topho, you'll be ready when you're ready :] sad to see your boys parting ways, but they'll always be there for sure.

i don't think emo is the correct term. more like nostalgic? or whatever something yea.

thwany said...

i don't think the term "emo" is used much in nyc, because whenever anyone ever says that, i never know what it means. and i realize that i only hear people not from nyc saying this.

and love the pic of you and your friends. i can't live without my friends, too.

moAny said...

dear god im fat. =(