Friday, February 6, 2009

Just For A Moment...

Out of sight, out of mind does not apply because an image of you is planted in my mind/heart. For a moment, I am missing you.

For a moment, I am missing you...
==

Have you ever showered for a long time (not because you were masturbating) but because you were enjoying the hot warm water against your bare skin, the lather of body wash, the touch of your own hands that wont/can't leave you. You dread turning off the water because it's cold outside the comfort of the tub/shower. As if cleansing your body is like cleansing your thoughts...

...and I wonder if folks who take 45-60 minute showers... folks that take, 2 even 3 showers a day have a lot of physical as well as emotional/mental cleansing to do... or they just enjoy that comfort of feeling vulnerable yet paradoxically safe. Very safe.

..or maybe they are just masturbating.

==

Good Friend.

So I was bitching and moaning about missing someone and Carl goes:
You need to learn to stand on your own feet better. You're stronger than that, i dont want to see you lingering over someone who isnt worth it.

K... done.
Thank you for reminding me what I'm trying to accomplish.

==

I Love Boyce Avenue. Please listen:

2 comments:

dannie said...

:[ you're not alone just remember that. it's really kind of you to respect their wishes. at least you know you got to say bye to them. as much as it hurts, it helps :]

sometimes i don't want to leave the shower, as though the warmth of the water is the warmth of someone else.

thwany said...

a nice hot showers always makes me feel better about anything.