I thought I could just suck up the pain, but this is ridiculous.
"Sharp tingly feeling" sounded like child's play. But OH MY FUCKING GOD, I feel like I'm being tortured.
I feel like my shoulder and neck are on fire. It's 5:48am and I've woken up every hour since midnight. Tylenol does nothing.
If you're wondering, it feels like needles are puncturing my body and fire aunts running rampant.
My heath insurance doesn't start until March. Can I wait five more days to get prescription pain killers? I found a lump on my neck which seems to be a tight nerve. Probably one of the nerves infected. This nerve I suspect is the cause of my stiff neck and shooting head aches.
Click the picture if you dare. Macro mode so that you can see all of the inflammation.
Not for the weak.
At least my hair looks good.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Fuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ouch.
OMG that looks horrible. I hope you feel better. hang in there...just a few more days til you get some prescription meds
D: Get well soon.
oh god... r u feeling better? Get well soon!!
Post a Comment