A fun little blogging game made up by AJ @ AJ's Ramblings. Here are the rules:
1. Blogger 1 posts a question on their blog.
2. The first person to comment on said Blogger's post needs to direct readers to their blog, and then becomes Blogger 2.
3. Blogger 2 answers Blogger 1's question on his/her own blog (so Blogger 2's blog).
4. Blogger 2 posts a question on his/her blog.
5. And then the new Blogger repeats step 1-4.
MR.HCI asked:
If you could do over losing your virginity, would you? If so, why?
I would not do it over because the moment my cherry was popped, I asked the guy I was dating to be my boyfriend. Literally, I lifted my head and said, "I guess now that you have fucked me, I think we should be boyfriends." Something like that. This was a good thing because he was going to ask ME on February 14, which would have been terribly cliche.
My cherry was popped in my dorm room with my poor roommate sleeping on the bunk on top. So you can say there was a witness! I would not have it any other way.
The first time I topped a guy, I would do it over. It was with someone I didn't really care about. At least it was in the shower so that I could quickly wash away shame.
Next question:
What is the best physical feature of a guy and why? Please add an anecdote.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Ask a Blogger, #7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
ah wow, a bit too much info that i had wanted to know of you. XD i guess i'm #2 or 8?
8
your ROOMMATE was on the top bunk? chrissy!
Best feature on a guy? hMmm...smile is so important
Your roommate was on the top bunk?!?! How awkward for him! And you two! lol! But kinda hot... would've loved to be the one on the top bunk. I have a weird thing about listening to people have sex. TMI?... LOL.
haha i love it
Post a Comment