Sunday, August 10, 2008

CA CA CA CASTRO!

Castro... where everything is GAY!

I was singing this "song" while waiting for the bus.

Friday I went to the Castro to see my Ex, Ryan.
I got really wasted and I talked to whole bunch of strangers.

Have you ever been so drunk that you only remember bits and pieces of the night? Geez. Of course that comes with consquences: losing shit, making a fool of yourself and feeling nauseous the next day. Gah.

We went to The Bar and the DJ was very good. Then we went to Badlands and I made conversation to this Australian flight attendant who said that the gay bars in Australia were "hot." I apologized for our dirty American clubs.

When we left the club, I started to freak out because my phone was missing. Yelling at no one about how I was confused to who would want my crappy ass nokia phone!?! (I had a Samsung) But it was in my lower carpenter pants pocket. Haha, stupid me.

The next morning I found these pictures of me with some strangers. I don't remember a lot of the night. And apparently I drunk dialed some people. Fack. I wish someone was there to record me acting ridiculous and very forward.

I have a random phone number from a guy named "Mike Call Me" with an area code from Missouri.... erm... yeah.

We ended up at Baghdad Cafe and I vaguely remember flirting with the host and making conversation with this girl and giving her a bite of my biscuits and gravy.



Omg.. who are these people?!?!?!

I remember stumbling back into my friend's apartment and bumping into this Chinese Lion Statue, knocking it over from its stand and breaking it's arm. OOPS!
=================

The Castro is an interesting place where everyone/thing is gay... and you don't know if it's a pretty boy or a boyish girl walking down the street. And during the day there are whole bunch of places to each and shop. How fun.

4 comments:

moAny said...

You were yelling at me about how you lost your phone. Oh Chris... The things we don't remember that night. Eeks.

dannie said...

lmao sounded like a gay old time.

thwany said...

hahahaha

nick said...

yay! chuck!