Thursday, January 8, 2009

It May Sound Cheesy But...

...I'm getting shit done while listening to Jordin Spark's One Step at a Time.

January 15 is so important because it's when I'm supposed to get my license back. I feel like I take one step backward everyday that I sit in my room thinking "someday."

==

I don't want to turn 24. I don't even act like I'm 23.

==

I got my planner and it feels good. My old moleskine planner has a lot thoughts about my old relationships, a list of all the boys I've kissed and slept with and various other lists that should just be thrown out.

I feel so FRESH and SO Clean clean.

==

Goals with DATES!
January 15th
- Get License Back
- Register for JC
- Find Volunteer Opportunity
January 30th
- Secure Job
February 15th
- Move Out
February 30th
- Visit Seattle


A lot to do before March.

2 comments:

dannie said...

goodluck topho!

mich said...

i won't lie. i love jordin sparks too. i'm ashamed though.